Integrated BHM / BBA, a five-year programme in Hotel Management and Business Administration, begins with Plus 2 and moves onto BHM / BBA to turn the student into a complete professional in hotel industry or business management.
The integrated course aims to lay a strong foundation for a career in business management or entrepreneurship development. It encompasses the entire business management operations and orients the student right from Plus 2 to gain courage and confidence to set up their own start-ups on completion of the course.
The integrated course also helps the students remain focused on the course right from the beginning. It definitely gives them a firm grip on various aspects of business operations and entrepreneurship development.
Dr Narayana College of Commerce and Science, located next to Kukatpally Bus Stop, Hyderabad, is affiliated to the Board of Intermediate Education and Osmania University. Established in 2012 as a Business Management College with focus on Entrepreneurship Development, the College also provides field visits to the students to have a firm grip on the subjects and ensure practical exposure.
Today Dr Narayana College of Commerce and Science stands out for the following reasons:
- It is distinct in terms of providing practical learning with respect to business management.
- It has a team of highly experienced teachers, who are passionate about grooming the students in all aspects of business management.
- It is focussed on BBA-EDP programme to exclusively nurture committed entrepreneurs and competent managers.
- It provides intensive coaching to prepare the students for CAT to help them get admission in IIMs and other premier management institutions.
- It helps the students prepare for competitive examinations such as CSAT, IBPS, and Staff Selection Commission.
- It imparts a module of SAP in HCM to equip the students with the technical knowledge required to execute all HR operations.
· Intermediate – MEC (Mathematics, Economics and Commerce) / Intermediate – CEC (Civics, Economics and Commerce) (Affiliated to TSBIE, Approved by Govt. of Telangana)